HEY YOU!! Yes, you reading this. Your welcome for the single most important blog in history. This one.
I have three delicious recipes, chocolate chip style.
nom nom nom
So picture this. There you are watching your favorite TV show and BOOM the pilsbury dough boy comes up and smacks you in the face with a deliciously warm chocolate chip cookie. “No Mr. Dough boy, I don’t want the mess” you say! “No Mr. Dough boy, I don’t want the waste”. “No Mr. Dough boy, I don’t want the hips!” Chances are by the end of this arguement with your poorly imagined version of Mr. Dough boy, you are hungry and ready to make some chocolate chip cookies!
God has answered your prayers! I have answers for all of those minor concerns. How about an amazing SINGLE SERVE chocolate chip cookie that only dirties up two major dishes. Not enough you say!? I have more!
How about some amazing raw eggless cookie dough for ONE? yup you heard me! Stillllll not enough?
You can not beat a ONE serving recipe for a SKINNY chocolate chip muffin. By skinny I don’t mean the muffin is thin, I mean YOU MY FRIEND get to stay thin! You can eat this muffin with little fear of cheating your diet. Perfect for breakfast!
Here goes nothing folks!
Single Serve Cocolate Chip Cookie
1 tbsp butter, melted
1 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp brown sugar
3 drops vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 c. flour
2 tbsp chocolate chips
1. Mix butter, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg yolk.
2. Add flour.
3. Mix until combined.
4. Add chocolate chips.
5. Microwave 40-60 seconds. Serve Warm and with a glass of milk!
Raw Eggless Cookie Dough (From My Happy Place)
1/4 c. white sugar
1/4 c. brown sugar
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 c. flour
1/4 c. chocolate chips
1. Mix butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
2. Add milk, vanilla, salt, and baking soda. Mix until combined.
3. Mix in flour.
4. Add chocolate chips and refrigerate until cool. (or you can eat it right away)
Curl up with your favorite book and ENJOY!
Skinny Single Chocolate Chip Muffin (From Sally’s Baking Addiction)
3 Tbsp white whole wheat flour (or all-purpose flour)
1/4 tsp baking powder
dash of salt
1.5 Tbsp chocolate chips
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp light butter
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp almond milk (or soy or regular milk)
1 Tbsp Splenda Granular* (or sugar)
PREHEAT OVEN TO 330 degrees
1. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. Mix vanilla, butter, milk, and sugar.
3. Add chocolate chips and mix until just combined. (DO NOT OVER MIX)
4. Pour batter into prepared muffin liner. Bake 17 Minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. ENJOY!